7.4.16

london fog

Pin It












NOTE: my photo quality is not pulling through once uploaded to my blog - SO FRUSTRATING! If you have any tips/comments to help please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated.

These photos were taken last week, pre and post latte run - hello london fog latte, when we actually had some decent weather. Unfortunately that is NOT the case this week - I had to dig my parka back out and it's snowed off and on the last two days. Boo! 

I love these types of outfits, super causal and comfortable. I am beyond excited to be able to start wearing flats again (hopefully! lol). 

wearing: scarf (Wilfred), blouse (Elizabeth & James), jacket (H&M), jeans (Gap), flats (Vince Camuto), sunglasses (Cole Haan)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting fashionable footprints and leaving your comment!