29.10.12

pink peplum

Pin It
 
 

 
 
 

 
I finally bought a peplum top! I found this one at H&M last week and I loved the pale pink colour so I had to pick it up. I actually ended up buying two that day, the shape is so flattering although I think I should have gotten a smaller size in this particular top. Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately, my photographer/bf is away for work so it's hard to get pictures done but I am going to try my best to post as often as possible!

PS. I swear I ironed this shirt before I wore it - uggh!!

Who takes your pictures? Do you have any tip or tricks on how to take a good picture?

Wearing: blazer (H&M), top (H&M), jeans (Guess), shoes (expression - also worn here), necklace (c/o AliExpress by Alibaba), watch (Michael Kors), bracelet (J. Crew)

post signature

11 comments:

  1. The color of the jacket is amaizing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous! I love how simple but chic it is. those heels are perfect. :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous ;) i follow you now
    i would love to follow me back because love your blog!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sock bun!

    -Tara
    thestylemanner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful... LOVE the HEELS!!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blazer! So cute.
    Love your blog, I am following.

    MyFashionateLife

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great necklace and love the whole look

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the ginormous bun! With the hair up you can really see your necklace.
    Diggin' those shoes as well!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting fashionable footprints and leaving your comment!