18.10.10

Sunny Sunday

Pin It



We took these photos on Sunday afternoon at our place. It was a pretty laid back weekend. Just relaxed and rented The Dark Knight on Saturday night because I love Heath Ledger as the Joker. I went to Winners too and found some good stuff; Seche Vite topcoat, 3 pack of Nicole Miller tights (2 black, 1 blue) and Versace Versus Time for Pleasure EDT (a HG for me). Also bought Entourage Season 1 on DVD over the weekend so I wanna watch that soon, even though I have already seen that season. 
As for the outfit, this is the first time I have worn this blazer. It's been hanging in my closet since last summer. The tee is from Loblaws .. so comfy, I bought it in gray too! 

Wearing: blue blazer (thrifted), burgundy tee (joe fresh), DIY jean shorts (dish), x tights (old - random store), white pointy heels (aldo), rings (marc jacobs daisy and lolita lempicka perfum)














10 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love those tights and your shoes. Great look.

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute tights! And I'm loving your hat in the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tights.

    xx Love & Aloha
    *Swing by and enter to win $100 GC to Shopbop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm digging how you've mingled so many different looks here. The tights, the jean, the top, the accessories. You look chic and beautifuuul

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the thights and the tiny coat. such a great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the type of outfits I adore, but don't know if I can pull off myself. I will have to just try. You look fabulous by the way.

    xoxo,
    MelRod

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look stunning! perfect outfit! the jacket and your shirt are a great match!


    You have a great blog! :) Im gonna follow you!
    Hope you visit and follow meback!

    have a great weekend!

    Lots of love from belgium,
    FASHIONFABRICE

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog, you are so pretty (as usual)...gorg hair!:)..great makeup..love it all! I always read your new entries:)

    Have a great weekend!


    check out or even follow my blog at:

    vyile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting fashionable footprints and leaving your comment!