23.9.09

black velvet

Pin It







That song is playing right now .. haha, I actually kind of like it. Anyways, this is my very first post (obviously) I wore this last Thursday, I meet an old friend for tea and I had really good time. It had been at least a year since I had seen her so we decided to keep in better touch then this previous year. I wanted something really comfortable so this worked great. I have to dress business all week so when I’m not at work I wear a lot of tights. I got this Marc by Marc Jacobs bag a couple months ago and I have been using it all the time; I am in love with it, haha. I also bought a gray metallic Michael Kors wallet with studs since my white & pink Coach wallet is looking not so lovely which I will try to clean anyways. But I am going to finish this cantaloupe that I am eating and then probably lay down for a nap because I am feeling sick at the moment. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Wearing: marc by marc jacobs gold zipper watch necklace (gift), purple wilfred blouse (aritzia), black tna leggings (aritzia), white gladiator style sandals (guess), marc by marc jacobs brown bag (holt renfrew)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting fashionable footprints and leaving your comment!